**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you think the energy costs for act 4 should be reduced?

TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
edited February 2018 in General Discussion

Do you think the energy costs for act 4 should be reduced? 95 votes

Yes
44%
GbSarkarBadrosemmmbanyasDelta_14Jwallace25GAM3RGUYF4k3_GaM3rWildpantsRavenrob_33RajhpBlackBizonThirtyFourhydrogohardAshburnSirTodd_83D_Ace_71MasterYoda493Nitro422GogetaHzori 42 votes
No
53%
DL864Elijah1929Stara99KpatrixRektorSolswerdSnakeEyes69vd016SirnoobLeNoirFaineantTBJ1118stakAddyosTrinadsvg2782Dexman1349AxeCopFirebuffajrDanicb94TonyStark 51 votes
Maybe
2%
ThemanofjElitehunter 2 votes

Comments

• Yes
    If we are getting honest, yes it should. The map sizes are absolutely massive and on some of the long paths, it takes almost three full energy bars to get through. On the other hand, no because there is a large portion of the game that has already completed it.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    No
    no.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    What they should do is fix Juggs and short path Venom
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Yes
    It definitely should, it’s hilariously absurd how long it is. Its more a meanial task then anything at this point with all the new champs available since then.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    No
    If you want the results from Act 4, you’ve got to put the time into Act 4.
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    edited February 2018
    No
    I have explored act 4 100% and many other players have done it. So it would be unfair to players who have completed it.

No need fix Juggs or Venom. I easily defeated Juggs with Wolverine and Venom with SW or Ronan.
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    No
    I have explored act 4 100% and many other players have done it. So it would be unfair to players who have completed it.

No need fix Juggs or Venom. I easily defeated Juggs with Wolverine and Venom with SW or Ronan.

Weren't these two made easier already by node changes in act 5 after 12.0. Or am I crazy?
    No

You beat slashed tires Juggs easily with wolverine? Or you beat the current version of Juggs easily? Slashed tires Juggs was the hardest fight on Act 4 and it was a great feeling of accomplishment when you got done with him. Now he's just juggs.
    No
    Must be the current versions. SW would die from poison or a L3 on the old Venom.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Yes
    Must be the current versions. SW would die from poison or a L3 on the old Venom.

Nah, the old Venom was definitely doable with SW. The power lock and steal ensured Venom never reached L3 and because of AoN, you didn't have to worry about baiting specials and could go crazy on him. Her high damage + regen stacks ensured that you took him down way before you reached even 50% health due to poison
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
    They should do it like they did at one point last year where energy cost 2 instead of 3 for a limited time. It wouldn’t be fair to make it permanent because people have spent money to explore Act 4
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    No
    Mahvel wrote: »
    No! You will suffer like we all did!

Truth! God it sucked!
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Yes
    With the introdution of Alliance Wars Seasons everything should be reduced to 1 energy. It may sound a little bit stupid but you will agree with me...