**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Collector Playable!!

Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
If ever, EVER, collector comes out as a playable character, man that would be crazy.

His L3 states : 'This attack knocks out the opponent. Damage can't be reduced, altered or anything'

100% LoL would be so easy then lol :D

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    He will not be a playable character.
    Maestro will be since he was confirmed a long time ago, but don't expect the same for collector
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    He will not be a playable character.
    Maestro will be since he was confirmed a long time ago, but don't expect the same for collector

Yeah i know lol, was just saying IF.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Maestro will be playable? Never heard that before. Would be cool
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    If collector is playable it'll turn out that his l3 was bugged and there was a typo.
  • PhillyEaglesSPhillyEaglesS Posts: 49
    Don't even give them the idea to make him playable; I can't begin to fathom the nightmare AW would be with 4*/5* versions of him flooding the map, especially as boss.
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    Don't even give them the idea to make him playable; I can't begin to fathom the nightmare AW would be with 4*/5* versions of him flooding the map, especially as boss.

With an L3 like that i'll even take the 3* into war and AQ with me
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    edited June 2017
    Nah, those all classes champs that get advantage on any class won't be playable champs...I'm sure of it but....what if they change their class in the future or so, they might make em playabe but collector's sp3 will get nerfed for sure