**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m not sure the combo delay was just angela

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Three times in the last two days I’ve been parry stunned mid combo, fighting war and arena, with different attackers, archangel and magik and stark spidey, literally after a medium attack and between the second or third punch suddenly I’m stunned, I’ve also noticed in eq couple times the attacker is just able to block mid combo, (fighting blade with magik) which ended in me not realising and punching the 5th combo punch and immediately getting pummeled. I think there maybe a delay during the combo that lets the ai block and when masteries are involved, they can parry, iPhone se 11.2.2
Anybody else getting this?

Comments

• SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Totally agree. Twice I’ve been fighting with magik and have baited the special from the AI and went in for a hit and it’s whiffed, as if there’s a delay.

Tried it again this morning, same thing.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Yep same thing happened with me. Thought I was just playing badly but sometimes when I go in for a special after a 5 hit combo I completely whiff. Happens mostly with Hyperion as that’s who I use for most of the content
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I’m just comboing and halfway through they start blocking, sometimes it’s even the third hit or 4th hit, then if you throw the fifth... you get whupped
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    had this issue last week with ww2 cap vs gambit in war
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Had this issue yesterday in aq with my magik