**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The new black panther daily event

Today’s one is utter sh*t I am not aloud to hit even once it’s non stop evade stun what makes it worse is the A.I is so badly Brocken

Comments

• Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    7% chance to evade my ar*e
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    I’ve found all of them easy until today with the evade non stop trying to get enough shards to go for blade oh well like you said better luck next time
  • Options
    I guess I needed to use Champions who reduce chance to evade
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I just did it.
    I fought Groot with Voodoo, one s1 and he went down in less than 6 seconds.
    BPCW with AA. parry, heavy, s1 job done with nuerotoxin
    Final fight was Medusa v Hela, she evade stunned me once but I had living strands so auto blocked her
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I didn't mind the combination of the node buffs, but I would agree that there was not a snowballs chance in H-E-double hockey sticks that the AI had a 7% chance to evade. It was much closer to 30%. First fight I lost Gwenpool after getting stunned 3 times with less than 10 total swings (half of those were from Quake being stunned).

Once again, AA just doing his parry/heavy, rinse & repeat to get through it (Quake, Mordo, then Dr Strange). Mordo really sucked because not only would he evade, but would also cast degen so you ended up with 2x degen once he switched the bane.

I know it's all RNG, but I really wish that when a percentage is posted that it's actually adhered to and not modified by un-seen "adjustments" like character rating.