**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Battles For Begginers players

Every one here that start the game did'nt have any ideia about how to play the game. I was playing about 1 month and a week. I only knew about arenas after playing 2 weeks. And was difficult for me start playing the 3* arena. I was only doing the first arena to got Premium Shards and 3* Champions Shards. I only got a 3* Champion at the arena that was Gamora. Then i Did'nt want Yondu and Nebula. And Star Lord i was Interesting in him. And i made 240k of points and Do'nt got it. Because i was at the second month of the game when fineshed the Event. So... Is difficult to get the amount of points to get at the 10% rank. And i was sad about that. Another thing that i was thinking about is that only Guardians of Galaxy arena was "avaliable" because i did'nt have 3* Champions enough to do 4* arenas and get some 4* Champions. Actualy i have about 14 Champions of 3* and my friend told me that after playing 1 month you need to do at least 1,500k to get a 4* Champion. Nowadays is Venom 4* and Carnage 3*/4*. I Do'nt have time to do this amount of points to get then. Why not give us Begginers more time to play and get more 3* Champions to do some 4* arenas. And change the arenas of 3*, for example Carnage will be avaliable 2 times in this week. Why not only this days and after fineshed Kabam give us 3* arenas of another Champion? Hope that somebody read my opnion