**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

help me please

I just wanted some help so I could continue playing, my champions were sold by my younger brother, I lost everything, but I decided to keep playing, but the difficulties are too much for me, they are long missions that take time to finish, and that make us spend a lot resources, and the rewards are not so good, and to make me more discouraged, is that the crystals I opened did not give me heroes to help me evolve, they are good heroes, but they are useless for missions which makes it even harder, champion 4 stars, but none that are useful for these current missions, I have 6 5-star champions, but none to help me in these missions, I opened more than 100 Premium crystals, but I did not succeed, I just wanted some help to be able to continue in the game , I play more than 1 year and a half, I stopped a while after they sold all my champions, I really want to continue, but lately I'm only dismay, anger, because I do not have c omo get my champions back, and I see that it will be harder to get a good team, I am at level 59, and I have almost nothing, it would be very good if they have how to help me, since already thank you regardless of anything is thank you for your attention.

Comments