**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Timing of the 24 hour crystal

Protocol8051Protocol8051 Posts: 40
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Due to server maintenance and server issue or in a quest during the 24 hr crystal is available to claim, we might not be able to claim at the specific time and due to this the 24hr timer is started after we claim the crystal and we can't claim 365 24hr crystals in a year. So I feel that there is a need for this system to change.

Timing of the 24 hour crystal 15 votes

YES! The time for refreshing the crystal should remain same like 10AM everyday.
60%
JayMMProtocol8051Cap_Jacob_SmashGrafikdevSpiritOfVengeanceSavio444fantomdennisAKTEKFrodo 9 votes
NO! The present system is working fine no need for change.
40%
Mr_PlatypusstakGAM3RGUYJim0172NiteAndDaeElitehunter 6 votes

Comments

• Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Neither is good. What if you can't get on at 10 to collect it? They should make it like 5 o'clock. Even if your on the other side of the world it can be collected when it's 5 then
  • Protocol8051Protocol8051 Posts: 40
    YES! The time for refreshing the crystal should remain same like 10AM everyday.
    @Sac123_ sorry for not being clear . I was talking about the reset timing not claim timing. For example the alliance crystal which you can buy for 1000 loyalty, if you buy it at 5AM then you have to wait 24hr. But if you buy it at 7AM you have to wait 22hr instead of 24hr ensuring 365 crystals a year. They already have this system for alliance crystal why not for daily crystal?
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Oh ok I'm cool with that