**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Never received promised AQ returns

My alliance started Map 3 when the whole double AQ thing happened and had to be restarted. According to the posted thread about it, we should have been refunded Map 4 costs. We have never received these costs. We have placed three consecutive tickets about it to support and each one has just replied with sending us the exact same thing that was in the initial thread (which just confirms that we should have received the Map 4 costs BTW) and then immediately closes the ticket. Not helpful in any way. Is there any other avenue that would help with this?

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    GKaine wrote: »
    My alliance started Map 3 when the whole double AQ thing happened and had to be restarted. According to the posted thread about it, we should have been refunded Map 4 costs. We have never received these costs. We have placed three consecutive tickets about it to support and each one has just replied with sending us the exact same thing that was in the initial thread (which just confirms that we should have received the Map 4 costs BTW) and then immediately closes the ticket. Not helpful in any way. Is there any other avenue that would help with this?

You do realise it wasn't sent to each individual player right?
  • GKaineGKaine Posts: 5
    Yes i know that. that is why i said my alliance.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    You do realize this is pretty common with Kabam right ? They say stuff that they think will calm the player base down but never follow through with it. Over a week has passed and almost two arenas and yet nothing has been done for the half million Android users who were locked out of game for 8 hours and missed out on rewards both in arena and solo/alliance events. Same thing goes for all the players who had their screens freeze mid fight in aw and aq and all other areas of games making item use mandatory. Complaining on this censored forum won't do a damn thing. People need to take it to the mainstream. Let it be known anywhere kabam is advertising. The only reason the last boycott got their attention was because the barrage of phone calls to Google and Apple put their partnership with them in jeopardy. That's the only way to get results. Making posts here is like shining a flashlight at a black hole.