i know your name is MARVEL

OmairOmair Member Posts: 22
dear all mike and everyone in designing and performance category
i know that the name
MARVEL
represent a big company and its own universe but dont you guys think that its unfair to middle class mobile phone users (tablets and other stuff) to have worst game play experience lagging not blocking on time take time to load and start fighting and freezing i mean not everyone can afford 1000 category phones im a gadget guy and iv played round about on every device but u guys kill middle class devices
and if you dont agree i can post hundreds of videos as a proof so im requesting you guys to please improve performance on lower and middle end devices so they could play as well

Comments

• OmairOmair Member Posts: 22
    Omair wrote: »
    dear all mike and everyone in designing and performance category
    i know that the name
    MARVEL
    represent a big company and its own universe but dont you guys think that its unfair to middle class mobile phone users (tablets and other stuff) to have worst game play experience lagging not blocking on time take time to load and start fighting and freezing i mean not everyone can afford 1000 category phones im a gadget guy and iv played round about on every device but u guys kill middle class devices
    and if you dont agree i can post hundreds of videos as a proof so im requesting you guys to please improve performance on lower and middle end devices so they could play as well

DONT YOU AGREE GUYS SUMMONERS