**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery Page - game changing idea

Hi Kabam
Let us have the ability to "purchase" new mastery pages, with a max of 3 mastery pages
first one = free"ofc" / 2nd mastery page = 1,500 units / 3rd mastery page = 2,500 units (yes, very expensive)
'but this might break the balance in game' you might ask!
no, it won't, because every time you want to change mastery page you have to pay 50 units ( so you almost pay the same as current system if you want to swap between suicide build and normal build )
'but if I still pay the same as before, why should I spend units to unlock it?' you might think!
this way you can run suicide + DW/Assassin with lower cost each time ( 50 vs ~80-90(not sure) )

this way every one will be happy, Kabam (~50$ each +50 units daily), players (now they can use suicide for arena and normal build for other game mode)

share your opinions

Comments

• Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Karinshi wrote: »
    Hi Kabam
    Let us have the ability to "purchase" new mastery pages, with a max of 3 mastery pages
    first one = free"ofc" / 2nd mastery page = 1,500 units / 3rd mastery page = 2,500 units (yes, very expensive)
    no, it won't, because every time you want to change mastery page you have to pay 50 units ( so you almost pay the same as current system if you want to swap between suicide build and normal build )
    'but if I still pay the same as before, why should I spend units to unlock it?' you might think!
    this way you can run suicide + DW/Assassin with lower cost each time ( 50 vs ~80-90(not sure) )

this way every one will be happy, Kabam (~50$ each +50 units daily), players (now they can use suicide for arena and normal build for other game mode)

share your opinions

is this idea from Seatin?
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    Boboman wrote: »
    Hi Kabam

share your opinions

is this idea from Seatin?

NO, from other game actually "Esport game" but I'm pretty sure every one have already thought about it but never shared it in the forum, maybe this will encourage Kabam, who knows!?
  • Options
    up
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    This has been brought up before. It's certainly not a new idea. I do like the idea though.
  • Options
    Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    lower the unit costs HOLY COW we are the player we need to control this seriously 50 units then 100 units than 150 units seems a lot more fair not everyone uses real money guys. Lots of free to play you gotta think of every scenario not just one
  • Options
    Fluffy wrote: »
    This has been brought up before. It's certainly not a new idea. I do like the idea though.

didn't know that, but maybe this time we will get Kabam attention
  • Options
    lower the unit costs HOLY COW we are the player we need to control this seriously 50 units then 100 units than 150 units seems a lot more fair not everyone uses real money guys. Lots of free to play you gotta think of every scenario not just one

you know you can farm those units from arena right? + Kabam need motivation to do new stuff in game, so here is that
  • Options
    edited February 2018

you know you can farm those units from arena right? + Kabam need motivation to do new stuff in game, so here is that

not everyone farms and even if some people farm they cant get that much so quick. The ignorance of some pros doesnt make sense at all you know what just make 5000 units who cares at this point XD
  • Options
    edited February 2018

not everyone farms and even if some people farm they cant get that much so quick. The ignorance of some pros doesnt make sense at all you know what just make 5000 units who cares at this point XD

just do milestones for basic 1.5m for 2 months and you will be good (milestons+BC+solo/alliance event)
    if you don't play arena, then you probably don't need extra mastery page :wink:
  • Options

just do milestones for basic 1.5m for 2 months and you will be good (milestons+BC+solo/alliance event)
    if you don't play arena, then you probably don't need extra mastery page :wink:

im average i get 300 units every round
    so im fine lol
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Adora_ @Kabam Zibiit
    what do you guys think about it?
  • Options
    up
  • Options
    up