**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Node For NC

What are the best nodes for 4 Star R4/40 Nightcrawler in AW ?

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Depends where you are at, most have no problem switching and killing him but down in the murky pits where I dwell, I think a stun immune node will cause heaps of problems for attackers.

What tier are you?
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Stun immune. Even the best players can't always switch his modes
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    NC lost his defensive credibility when iceman came into the contest. In tier 1 he is cake walk regardless of the node. We don’t even place him anymore.
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    edited February 2018
    Yes he is damn easy . Never suggest to put him in defence evn undupe in aw in high tiers
  • ImranAzharImranAzhar Posts: 34
    All defenders have counter nowadays.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Stun immune: Parry stun gives attackers a little relief from being on high alert for his evade, take that away and there is more chance of an error. Also more likely they will take a bit more block damage as they wait for their opportunities baiting heavies, specials and finding intercepts.

Bane: Although I find him less difficult to switch bane on NC than Mordo, he does have untimely evades for an attacker which means they could suffer precious seconds under bane, which with increased attack can cause a lot of damage. Secondly, when bane hits, attackers can panic in trying to switch bane across attacking too aggressively. Attacking too aggressively is a good way to get wrecked by NC.

Having said that, he's a little overused now, I can face 4 NCs on a path and come out with barely a scratch. I don't play to switch him, play patiently against him and he's fairly straight forward. His evade is less troublesome than any of the spidey's, even BW, because it takes him far away.
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Boss node. Hands down
  • ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    Lol you think NC good defender nowadays?
  • AD159AD159 Posts: 7
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Depends where you are at, most have no problem switching and killing him but down in the murky pits where I dwell, I think a stun immune node will cause heaps of problems for attackers.

What tier are you?

Tier 11
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    55 debuff immune (e.g. no stun and no coldsnap)