**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Strongest team in alliance makes zero sense

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
Does anyone know what they work this out with, it’s always been bugged or made no sense, there are guys on this leaderboard in my alliance higher than me who have only one r4 5* champ, I have two and a 6*, my prestige is much higher than them

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what they work this out with, it’s always been bugged or made no sense, there are guys on this leaderboard in my alliance higher than me who have only one r4 5* champ, I have two and a 6*, my prestige is much higher than them

So, I do not think that this is an issue or a bug.

Strongest team is just the highest collective PI team that you take into a quest. I have heard that it does not include mastery setup in it but that it does take into account synergies. It is a meaningless metric anyways.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »

A lot of things doesn't make sense in this game like:
    iceman not being immune to coldsnap
    ghost rider not being immune to incerate
    or the fact that premium hero crystals are called premium, when all you get is 2 stars
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    SerIously go look at the metric within your alliance, I noticed it years ago, it’s almost as if rank doesn’t count only synergy, my masteries, team, pi, and prestige all much higher than them
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    You actually have to use your strongest team in a quest for it show up on the leader board.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It's not always your top 5 champs either.
    A while ago I tried it and had to put my, at the time, 7th strongest champ in the team which was ultron.

His pi was higher than my top 5 without masteries, MD boosted DS and pure skill boosted BW but neither did a thing to Ultron but without masteries he was higher.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Great work, thanks guys, yes I did a run with my highest prestige champs and now I’m above those guys, our officers had been debating it and no one could work it out, appreciate it