**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto dashing forward/ backward. Non responsive characters

Since the last update fighting has become terrible for me. My champions just move in and out on their own. 8 out of 10 times when I dash back they drop block and get hit. Dash forward while i am pulling them back. Suddenly start blocking while i am hitting a combo.

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yes, you aren't alone!

Happens all the time randomly for me, and it REALLY sucks! It is very bad when they decide to move for themselves in AQ, since the whole team is relying on you to clear the path, and you end up getting KO'ed because something took over your champs.

Please report it via the in-game support/feedback button, so Kabam can fix this faster.
  • ColbyX85ColbyX85 Posts: 24
    I am having the same problem too it's happening all the time now and I'm really pissed off about it cuz they have to know it's happening I don't see how they couldn't and it's not getting resolved?? How do they expect us to play a game that we have no control over when were fighting so we get ko'd when if we had control that wouldn't happen so when you get knocked out by an opponent that you know that you would annihilate if the game was working right and you end up getting knocked out it's just straight BS let's call it what it is!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    I don't think they really care at this point and this isn't exactly a new issue caused by this update it's one that has been going on for quite awhile now and during one of their "fixes" it affected it a little more.

It doesn't happen all the time but in critcal parts of the game my champions just won't move properly and are just getting ripped appart.

In one fight then they just won't move right and then you die, afterwards you go and use another champ and you tear them appart because they aren't much this happens to me a lot.

My blocks drop a lot, occasionally they block things and won't move afterwards, my blocks get torn through by regular attacks and specials, they block in the middle of things, they won't go forward or backwards, they fire off random specials and heavys or don't do them at all.

Not to mention them rushing forward and eating specials and combos and I'm really getting tired of it as well.

Sometimes it just seems like it's intentional to drive up sales of potions and revives especially alliance ones
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I don't think this is done to get people to buy ****, since more & more people are getting PO'ed, and they end up quitting.

In a fight in AQ 15 mins ago, my guys were dropping the block as well, thumb didn't even move, yet, they drop, and you can't parry when that happens. Sigh.

While it may have happened before, something has changed that makes it much more frequent.

Kabam needs a fight replay mode, with on-screen showing all presses, so we can show them what is going on.
  • Hey everyone, there is already an active discussion about losing control of Champions, located HERE. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our team. You can post any questions or concerns you have, and check for updates there also. To help keep the forum tidy, I will now close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.