**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DEADPOOL 2, RELEASE RED DEADPOOL

HEY KABAM, ANY PLANS TO RE-RELEASE A CHANCE AT RED DEADPOOL SINCE THE SEQUEL IS COMING OUT IN THEATERS SOON? I HOPE SO!!!!

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    5 and 6 star versions perhaps? wink wink nudge nudge
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Imagine the 5* Featured Deadpool arena. minimum 100m points to get him... lol.
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    I'd settle for a chance to purchase a 3 or 4 star, since I can never rank high enough to win the featured champs in arena, lol.
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    They actually offered a chance to purchase the 3 star a few months ago, but it was only available on my secondary account which I had just started, but offer not available on my main account. :-(
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I think they should do a movie version of deadpool. With new abilities (has to have regen), he doesn’t need to be god tier, but should be Demi god or at the very least a good champ. That way you satisfy the people with deadpool OG and they won’t get salty, and also you satisfy everyone who wants deadpool in the game. Not that x force one, he’s a disappointment
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    They actually offered a chance to purchase the 3 star a few months ago, but it was only available on my secondary account which I had just started, but offer not available on my main account. :-(

All new accounts get 2 weeks to purchase the 3* red deadpool