**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Awakening Gem offer

Could we please get an offer for a 5* Awakening gem? A reasonable offer, that is. With the rise of 5*s and the size of the pool it would be very helpful if we could get more regular AG offers. I would obviously prefer a generic one, but I have so many champs that need awakening a regular crystal would be fine.

And yes, I have 100% Act 5, but due to the lack of dup pulls, a AG would be great!

Comments

• Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    I would love this too, however I will not hold my breath.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Won’t happen until people stop spending money on the 4* Gem offers and Revenues drop.

I want one too, one of the class choice offers. Have seen 4 or 5 of those for 4*s in the past year and don’t recall ever a 5* offer?
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I used to buy every 4* awakening gem offer, but that spending is over. Waste of money. Sure 4*s are still relevant, but a bad investment overall. This holds true for my alliance members as well. We only really buy offers related to 5*s.

• Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    I have been waiting for one also. I have a Dr. Voodoo who needs his brothers help.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Dr. Voodoo is one of the ones I want to awaken too!
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    Could we please get an offer for a 5* Awakening gem? A reasonable offer, that is. With the rise of 5*s and the size of the pool it would be very helpful if we could get more regular AG offers. I would obviously prefer a generic one, but I have so many champs that need awakening a regular crystal would be fine.

And yes, I have 100% Act 5, but due to the lack of dup pulls, a AG would be great!

Just another vote for this. I've completed act 5 and explored LOL, but I still need this offer for other champs.

It's about time they put this together, I don't see what's holding them back anymore. The 5* arena is here, 6*s are here, allowing us to awaken a hero of our choice won't break any aspect of the game.