**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help To Get Premium Shards

Hey Guys. Can anyone Tell me what is the Easily way to get Shards of Premium crystal? I do'nt have time to play 3*/4* arenas. So. I wish to get more Premium Crystal. How many points i need to do for rank at 10% and get 2 Premium Crystal and 1.000 Shards 3* Crystal?

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Sorry but the best way is arena. IF you don't have time for arena, I suggest 100% completing all acts. that's the next best way. Good luck!
  • Options
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Sorry but the best way is arena. IF you don't have time for arena, I suggest 100% completing all acts. that's the next best way. Good luck!

Yeah Man Most of the times i get 60k points in arena 1. But can you say for me if is about 120k to get at rank 10%?
  • Options
    DonaldJTrump69DonaldJTrump69 Posts: 147
    edited June 2017
    Best way to get those premium shards is arenas
  • Options
    Thanks Donald
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Seriously!? I helped too, no, not thank you here LOL
  • Options
    HazemHazem Posts: 243
    No!
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Are your 2* champs 1/01?.
    You can grind arena faster and more easy maxing up your champs. They make more points and you shouldn't restart the streaks. If you test it you'll notice the difference.
    If my memory isn't wrong you can make around 5k per match using 3/01 teams (I just ranked my 2* to rank 3, no maxedup).

I don't know whether or not it's a good idea maxup 2*. Months l ago it was good idea because you could get the 3* Featured using them, but Arenas are different now and the Summoners Arena truly zucks. But everyone is different maybe it work for you.
    But in MCoC, ISOSs expires faster than the new good champ (according to your tier) arrives, then it's very normal and right to rank your best champs at that moment.

PS: about your real question, the community make a spreadsheet with cutoffs for almost every Arena.
    Sadly nobody give their data for the Summoner Arena then most people don't know the answer.
  • Options
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Seriously!? I helped too, no, not thank you here LOL

Sorry man :tongue: but thanks you too
  • Options
    OK Guys thanks for all your attention
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    You can grind arena faster and more easy maxing up your champs. They make more points and you shouldn't restart the streaks. If you test it you'll notice the difference.
    If my memory isn't wrong you can make around 5k per match using 3/01 teams (I just ranked my 2* to rank 3, no maxedup).

I don't know whether or not it's a good idea maxup 2*. Months l ago it was good idea because you could get the 3* Featured using them, but Arenas are different now and the Summoners Arena truly zucks. But everyone is different maybe it work for you.
    But in MCoC, ISOSs expires faster than the new good champ (according to your tier) arrives, then it's very normal and right to rank your best champs at that moment.

PS: about your real question, the community make a spreadsheet with cutoffs for almost every Arena.
    Sadly nobody give their data for the Summoner Arena then most people don't know the answer.

Thanks Man. I will se about the arenas with your tip good for u
  • Options

Thanks Man. I will se about the arenas with your tip good game for u

• Options

Thanks Man. I will se about the arenas with your tip good game for u