**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Jarnbjorn crystal issue?

TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
How come every other featured grandmaster crystal states increased chances for both champs shown, but this one does not list Blade while showcasing his face on the crystal screen? Also, for verification to a non believer.. Is he even in there?

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• YotzYotz Posts: 117
    False advertising probably. He is in the picture for those who buy impulsively without reading.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Yotz wrote: »
    False advertising probably. He is in the picture for those who buy impulsively without reading.

This true? Have we been deceived? Why’s he there if he’s no longer increased chance? Older videos of the crystal clearly stated he was, this one does not.

@Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Always read the description. For some reason recently they have started having crystals with increased chance for 1 champ with 2 champs showing. Either it's intentionally deceptive or just sloppy work.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I got my first 5* blade out of that crystal when it first came out. The description is different now though.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    people pulled Morningstar from blades FGMC a couple of weeks ago. She wasn’t stated that she was in the crystal but was on the artwork. I think it’s safe to assume Blade is in this one, but with how expensive they are I’d wait for confirmation by either kabam or other players who pull him.
    edited February 2018
    I know he’s in there (spun a few), I’m more or less interested to know why he isn’t listed as increased chance anymore in this crystal when prior he was. Would love someone from Kabam to confirm if he is or is not and why the wording changed. We just gonna put a pic of Blade on everything to increase sales?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    I know he’s in there (spun a few), I’m more or less interested to know why he isn’t listed as increased chance anymore in this crystal when prior he was. Would love someone from Kabam to confirm if he is or is not and why the wording changed. We just gonna put a pic of Blade on everything to increase sales?
    Nop i wongon one Thah. Jarnborg cystal is Thor rangorok cystal Thah why it only. Him ther lissing ther
    Gamer wrote: »
    Nop i wongon one Thah. Jarnborg cystal is Thor rangorok cystal Thah why it only. Him ther lissing ther

Could only decipher part of what you were saying. Same crystal used to specifically list both Thor and Blade as increased chance. Today’s version does not. Still has his photo though.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I realise your first language isn’t English but is it possible to invest time in google translate? I think it might get your message across better.

I realise your first language isn’t English but is it possible to invest time in google translate? I think it might get your message across better.
    Sry to say it But Google translate is either the Best. Of it somtime it wuld tranlate it so it doss make any sens. And Thx Becasse u Can se it not my first.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

Sry to say it But Google translate is either the Best. Of it somtime it wuld tranlate it so it doss make any sens. And Thx Becasse u Can se it not my first.

Everybody can see it's not your first language. You clearly read it well, you always understand others. It's super hard work for us to understand you though. English isn't my first language either and I'm pretty dyslexic. Neither of those things mean I write sloppy hard to read messages, it means I have to use translaters, English spellcheck, English grammer apps and/or look words up online.

You keep using "it's not my native language" as excuse to write almost unreadable posts, but it's not a valid excuse, it means you have to work harder then others to get the same results. I hope you realize you are making a lot of people work really hard to understand what you mean, instead of trying hard to write it understandable yourself.
    Can we get an official reply on this please?
    Lol, nice to see you respond to my alter ego at least. Salty or sweet y’all choose the negative route. Same crystal had it’s description changed this go, prior always said increased shot at Blade. Thank you and have a nice day :-)
  • Please don't create multiple accounts just to post in your own threads.

I'll ask the team what's up with the description, but my first impression is that you can't have an "increase chance" at a Champion that is not in the Base Pool.

That doesn't make any sense. The entire point of getting these crystals is that you're getting a featured champ that is NOT in the base pool. The question is whether Blade is featured in this crystal as well as Thor, since Blade's picture is on the flag for the crystal, but not in the description.
    Please don't create multiple accounts just to post in your own threads.

I'll ask the team what's up with the description, but my first impression is that you can't have an "increase chance" at a Champion that is not in the Base Pool.

That doesn't make any sense. The entire point of getting these crystals is that you're getting a featured champ that is NOT in the base pool. The question is whether Blade is featured in this crystal as well as Thor, since Blade's picture is on the flag for the crystal, but not in the description.

Exactly this and I promise that’s not me this time lol. Much rather a photo of your beautiful face in Blades place if it’s not increased shot for him Miike.
  • edited February 2018
    Please don't create multiple accounts just to post in your own threads.

Exactly this and I promise that’s not me this time lol. Much rather a photo of your beautiful face in Blades place if it’s not increased shot for him Miike.

I think there's more confusion here than there needs to be. What I was trying to say is, if a Champion is not in the Base pool, then it's not possible to have an "increased chance". You can have a chance for sure, but increasing the chance from 0% is not really an increase when there was no base chance to begin with.

Again, I'm asking the team about this, but today is a holiday, which does mean that it might be a while until I get a reply.
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Everybody can see it's not your first language. You clearly read it well, you always understand others. It's super hard work for us to understand you though. English isn't my first language either and I'm pretty dyslexic. Neither of those things mean I write sloppy hard to read messages, it means I have to use translaters, English spellcheck, English grammer apps and/or look words up online.

You keep using "it's not my native language" as excuse to write almost unreadable posts, but it's not a valid excuse, it means you have to work harder then others to get the same results. I hope you realize you are making a lot of people work really hard to understand what you mean, instead of trying hard to write it understandable yourself.

Im understand u. But. Im always try my Best u dont ikow wher im com from and How im hav lernt not all u good to every thing in the World hops u understand Thah alot better
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Im understand u. But. Im always try my Best u dont ikow wher im com from and How im hav lernt not all u good to every thing in the World hops u understand Thah alot better

I respect your struggle and will to overcome it! Peace, love and no secondary accounts from the US :-)
  • Talked to the Team! Blade is indeed in there, and doesn't have an "increased chance" because Blade's drop rate hasn't changed, but Thor (Ragnarok)'s has been increased.
    edited February 2018
    Talked to the Team! Blade is indeed in there, and doesn't have an "increased chance" because Blade's drop rate hasn't changed, but Thor (Ragnarok)'s has been increased.

Thank you for taking it to the team. Really curious as to why prior iterations of this exact crystal previously specifically stated Blade was an increased chance though and now this doesn’t. I have photos to back this. I will be sure to read the descriptions closer prior to throwing money at them in the future.
  • Talked to the Team! Blade is indeed in there, and doesn't have an "increased chance" because Blade's drop rate hasn't changed, but Thor (Ragnarok)'s has been increased.

Thank you for taking it to the team. Really curious as to why prior iterations of this exact crystal previously specifically stated Blade was an increased chance though and now this doesn’t. I have photos to back this. I will be sure to read the descriptions closer prior to throwing money at them in the future.

If you have those Photos, can you send them to me? I'd like to ask the team about that as well.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Putting a picture of Blade on the crystal and not giving him an increased drop is a clear bait and switch. Pretty scummy Kabam.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    I don’t understand any of your responses mike. They all contradict each other. We can not increase the drop rate of a champ not in the base pool. Blade is in there and we increased the drop rate of thor ragnarock. Neither champion is in the base pool so if you can’t increase the rates how did you for thor?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    If they're in the Base Pool, it's not an Increased Chance. If they're the Featured Champ, it's an increase. Subfeatured is the lowest chance.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    This is from The Analyzer's channel from November 9th, 2017. It clearly is the same name and picture of the crystal offer but states Blade and Thor as the rare drops.
    srlpcs53x2zi.jpg

This is from The Analyzer's channel from November 9th, 2017. It clearly is the same name and picture of the crystal offer but states Blade and Thor as the rare drops.
    srlpcs53x2zi.jpg

"as rare drops."
    Nothing about Increased Chance
    The thing that throws me off is the fact every other of these featured gm crystals states both champs shown are increased chance. Will not make the mistake in the future. Wish they’d just remove Blades face and call it a day.
  • This is from The Analyzer's channel from November 9th, 2017. It clearly is the same name and picture of the crystal offer but states Blade and Thor as the rare drops.
    srlpcs53x2zi.jpg

"as rare drops."

Do we really need to find other images or previous posts that show “rare drops” and “increased chance” to be interchangeable, so you actually pay attention to the point of this post??? Come on, man.

srlpcs53x2zi.jpg

"as rare drops."

Do we really need to find other images or previous posts that show “rare drops” and “increased chance” to be interchangeable, so you actually pay attention to the point of this post??? Come on, man.

I'm paying attention. There is a difference between Increased Chance and Rare Drops. They are not interchangeable.
This discussion has been closed.