**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Loki

Just pulled him. Any feedback on him would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Most consider him one of the weaker mystics, but overall he is pretty good. Low damage output, but buff steal can be helpful and his cursed ability is one of the best options for 5.4.6 ultron.
  • Options
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Most consider him one of the weaker mystics, but overall he is pretty good. Low damage output, but buff steal can be helpful and his cursed ability is one of the best options for 5.4.6 ultron.
    Thanks for the input!
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    edited February 2018
    I am the proud owner of 3*,4*, 5* and 6* loki. Some people will tell you he isnt great and he is a really weak mystic champion...

Listen to them. :)
    I have my duped 5* at r3 because i had too many t4cc expiring and i didnt have any other decent mystic champions who i could rank up. He is better with new synergies for longer fights, but i struggle to keep the curse up to make constant use of the l2. His buff steal is useful in rare circumstances, but in general there are always better champs.

He does come into his own against ultron boss in 5.4, however, i still preferred fighting with blade.

Overall, unless you are looking for pi or having expiring mystic t4cc avoid ranking up.
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Loki is a beast against Medusa
  • Options
    Str wrote: »
    I am the proud owner of 3*,4*, 5* and 6* loki. Some people will tell you he isnt great and he is a really weak mystic champion...

Listen to them. :)
    I have my duped 5* at r3 because i had too many t4cc expiring and i didnt have any other decent mystic champions who i could rank up. He is better with new synergies for longer fights, but i struggle to keep the curse up to make constant use of the l2. His buff steal is useful in rare circumstances, but in general there are always better champs.

He does come into his own against ultron boss in 5.4, however, i still preferred fighting with blade.

Overall, unless you are looking for pi or having expiring mystic t4cc avoid ranking up.

That would be my damn luck lol. Thanks for the input guys.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Yeah, I pulled him as a 5* today as well. And to really twist the knife, the champion carousel rolled over Blade as it stopped on Loki. My only solace is that I duped my BPCW with my other 5* spin. First 5* dupe, so, yay me!
  • Options
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Yeah, I pulled him as a 5* today as well. And to really twist the knife, the champion carousel rolled over Blade as it stopped on Loki. My only solace is that I duped my BPCW with my other 5* spin. First 5* dupe, so, yay me!

Dude my only 5* dupe is Juggs. Congrats on your BP!

• Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★
    Loki was my first 5*. He certainly isn't anything special, but he has a few useful things about him. His sp1 immediately steals all the opponent's buffs which can be really fun against iron man, war machine, anyone with arc overload, etc. His sp2 does bonus damage of 7% of the opponent's health but only if you have more health than they do. Loki's health is pretty bad so don't rely on that too much. His sp3 curses them which mostly acts as a long-term buff steal. Loki's synergy with Hela is pretty nice for longer fights (but not as good as it was before they nerfed it) and his synergy with Thor Ragnarok is decent if you ever get Loki awakened. Overall Loki isn't the best, but he can be alright in the right situation.