**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unawakened 5* Archangel rank 4 worthy?

I have both a wolverine x23 and an archangel and can't decide who would be better to rank 4?

Comments

• Options
    ck87_ck87_ Posts: 45
    both are good champs but you better go x23
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'd wait until AA is awakened over taking x-23 up just because you can
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    AA all the way! Not even a question. Bleed and poison and neurotoxin = ability reduction and heal block. Plus he can't be ability reduced himself. Def ArchAngel!
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Well my 1/10 unduped 4* AA (DONT judge me. I don’t have a lot of ISO. I will level him up when I can) can kill a 5/50 in under 25 hits. A 5* is definitely worth taking to 4/55
  • Options
    BradencoyBradencoy Posts: 22
    I have a rank 4 5 Star unduped arch, he’s a monster.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you haven’t done LOL easy path then x23. Otherwise I would wait until AA is duped. Might have a better option come along later
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I only use my AA in aw because he is duped. Otherwise I would bring my 4*. His damage is still great but he needs the icing on the cake from his sig to have use in aw
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    AA all the way! Not even a question. Bleed and poison and neurotoxin = ability reduction and heal block. Plus he can't be ability reduced himself. Def ArchAngel!

Archangel requires his signature ability to have DAAR, and OP said his AA isn't duped.

Ah. I read that "AWAKENDED". Thanks for the correction. Still AA for me though. Then again it depends on what content you want to clear and when...