Milestone rewards for alliance quest.

Id like to start a new thread if possible. Kabaam why do we participate in a higher map to first receive the map below as rewards? Example we do map four and the milestone rewards for the first 5 milestones (I believe it's the first five) are glory and map 3 crystals. That's a bit crazy if you ask me. I think the first five milestones shou reward map 4 crystals and the benefits of hitting the higher milestones should then. E either multiple map four crystals and then on the last milestone a map 5 crystal. It receiving only one map three crystal kinda feels like a kick in the balls. Maybe at least change that to two map threes if you don't want to give out map 4 ones.

Comments

• LifeStyleGBLifeStyleGB Member Posts: 23
    Why do you expect mid tier to receive map 5 crystals? Map5-6 is for expert tier and map3-4 is for mid tier. It is basic logics when you THINK about it pal. Pointless thread with No backup to it
  • timone1981timone1981 Member Posts: 6
    So your saying it makes sense to do a map and get the map crystals from a map lower. Um ok you just put up x amount of points in your tier let's reward you with crystals from a lower tier cause that makes sense. Read my post again I didn't say anything about just giving away the higher reward early I said when you get the last possible point plateau to maybe reward the next map crystal. How do you like getting map four crystals when your doing map 5? I was giving an example never said I was working the lower maps we do 55544 so idk why you got all hot and bothered about this post.
  • timone1981timone1981 Member Posts: 6
    Only do map 4 twice a week
  • cccar1420cccar1420 Member Posts: 57
    Once you get to expert tier you'll only get map 5 crystals as milestones so just keep working hard and you'll get rewarded when you make the jump to expert tier