**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I play fighting games and tbh

The fighting part is so simple. Can someone explain how the game gets deep aside from being stronger stats-wise?

Comments

• Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Nope, thats it!
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    When I studied Psychology, it was called Variable Ratio Reward- it's what turns people into gambling addicts. You win Once in awhile and the frustration of all the failed attempts hooks you into dopamine/serotonin systems of your brain.
    This is what happens from opening Kabam crystals. :-)
  • PeelzPeelz Posts: 2
    Thanks for answering guys. Im very early in the game and got a 4 star so I don't really have to think at all. I'm waiting for when it gets difficult.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    If you aren’t very deep into the game, it’s really easy because there are no local nodes. Those give champs OP traits that you normally need very specific champions for. The AI gets a lot harder, and you need to skill up if you want to get past them. For example, Black Panther Civil War for the celebrity challenge basically you can’t block without either getting stunned and dying or taking major bleed damage, so you need to intercept his dashes and make him launch his special attacks before he gets to his third and wrecks you.

Since you just got a 4*, you will be able to blow thru the story quest at least through Act 2 if you don’t level him up at all. It gets harder, trust me.

Get the parry and dexterity mastery whenever you can, don’t buy premium hero crystals, and then play event quests for a more up to date challenge.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Whatever the person above me said ^^^ all so very true and useful :D
    It may be tough at first, but save those units for parry and dexterity masteries! You have no idea how much of game changers they are!
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    GQuantao wrote: »
    When I studied Psychology, it was called Variable Ratio Reward- it's what turns people into gambling addicts. You win Once in awhile and the frustration of all the failed attempts hooks you into dopamine/serotonin systems of your brain.
    This is what happens from opening Kabam crystals. :-)

Odd. Every time I open a crystal I get kicked in the nurtz. What I'd give for some dopamine