**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

bleed damage

CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Was 0/5 on deep wounds and 0/5 on assassin everything else the same then got units to put points back on those
Now I'm 5/5 and 2/5 and she's (guilly) dealing 151 instead of 183
Before I even touched it I would see her doing 200 bleed damage all the time at deep wounds 3/5
Is it spreading her bleed damage out and she's essentially still dealing the same damage? Wills make it useless af...
For clear this situation..
1 No class disadvantage when i fighting with her
2 not against any champion that reduce debuff
3 fighting in event quest.. so no chance of coagulate mastery...
I hope i will get something which could help me.....
#VVIP#

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Dw doesn't increase bleed damage
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    I've noticed this too. It only does it on certain champs, it's very much broken on some of them. You are correct on it spreading the damage out longer rather than adding more damage to it overall. Only OCD people like us even notice stuff like this, most don't even pay attention to numbers.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    There may be a bug that reduces bleed damage based on armor. That shouldn't happen but I see it sometimes.
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Deep Wounds does extend the bleeding ticks as several here have mentioned but, contrary to what they all said, DW can cause more bleed damage. Read the mastery description for confirmation.
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    Deep Wounds does extend the bleeding ticks as several here have mentioned but, contrary to what they all said, DW can cause more bleed damage. Read the mastery description for confirmation.

It doesn't increase base bleed damage though, only add an extra tick of x% damage when the bleed is first applied.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It takes away x% health but I dont think that adds to bleed. I think it's a one time tick when the bleed is applied. Out do more bleed or less bleed with class advantages and disadvantages respectively
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    For further clarification and from Ronin Nupe's guide:

(DW at 5) extends all your bleeds by 2.5 more seconds which is really nice! That means 5 more tics of damage for any connected bleed which can be huge. Additionally it lobs off a small amount of health (1%) per bleed applied if your active health is greater than the opponent's active health . That's not major but it's great to effectively finish off opponents faster. Say you're fighting a 20K health opponent with your rank 5 wolverine and your at 14K health because you keep regenerating. Once your opponent is under your health every bleed instance wolverine applies does another 200 (1%) instant damage.
  • Options
    I know that... deep wounds dont increase bleed damage but the bleed duration...
    But when u put some points on deep wounds and bleed damage suddenly decrease.... that feeling will be so desperate when u save units And open the costly masteries....
    #VVIP#
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It can be a bug, or maybe you were testing against someone with Coagulate mastery.
    Try removing the points and test again
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    What game modes where you trying this in? Also was it against a higher rated champ in terms of CR. That would reduce your bleed damage per tic.
  • Options
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    It can be a bug, or maybe you were testing against someone with Coagulate mastery.
    Try removing the points and test again

...read 3rd point of my discussion.. i was fighting in event quest so no chance of coagulate mastery...
  • Options
    Timone147 wrote: »
    What game modes where you trying this in? Also was it against a higher rated champ in terms of CR. That would reduce your bleed damage per tic.

I was observating bleed damage on the same path of event quest and the same difficulty... with deep wounds mastery and without deep wound mastery...