Changes to LOL

Were there changes made to LOL recently? I’ve been practicing for my first run. Both last night and this morning the enrage timer was super quick. I was able to get a 100 combo in before the first timer ended before and the last two days I’ve barely been able to get over 50.

Comments

• Getinthehole33Getinthehole33 Member Posts: 17
    Note: I’ve been consistently soloing red hulk and OML with my R4 5* SL so the enrage timer shouldn’t be so fast.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Depends on your synergy team. Try all attack synergies and see if the timer is back to what you're used to
    1st timer: 2 minutes (90 combo)
    2nd timer: 1 minute 25 seconds (178 combo)

It actually seems the timer is running like when I used to practice with my 4* SL
    what team are you using?
    R4 5* SL
    Wolverine
    Red Magneto
    Blue cyclops
    Red cyclops
  • ThanhdaicaThanhdaica Member Posts: 5
    Hi kabam
  • ThanhdaicaThanhdaica Member Posts: 5
    I lost my email can u help me change to new email?
    R4 5* SL
    Wolverine
    Red Magneto
    Blue cyclops
    Red cyclops

What * levels are the rest of the team? im checking synergies, but I don't believe what you have is enough attack synergies
    You need at least 18% for a r4 5* SL. It appears you only have somewhere around 10-12% here.
    It’s 17% Attack at least with mags cyclops and cyclops. My base attack for SL is 2027. I’ve solo’d this fight over 10 times so something is up. I’m really hoping a moderator sees this post and finds out what’s going on
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Member Posts: 146
    Your attack needs to be 2200 at least for the extended enrage timer I believe, some 1 correct me if I am wrong.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    It's 2k and base attack without masteries u can check this with attack team then check info of sl of the stats then the info again for the base attack
    Looks like I had messed up. I had my 4* blue cyclops instead of 5*. 4* only has 5% attack synergy with mags while 5* has 6%. That 1% change just made it so the timer barely got to the second enrage timer before red hulk was dead.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    B1gG4z wrote: »
    Your attack needs to be 2200 at least for the extended enrage timer I believe, some 1 correct me if I am wrong.

Yes you’re wrong. Base attack needs to be above 2k
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    You need 18% attack synergies for sl. 4* mags, 5* red cyclops, and 5* blue cyclops works