**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Safeguard!

How do i get pass Safeguard node it's super annoying. Only doing 1% damage takes a lot time.

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    JC_ wrote: »
    You need to use champs that inflict bleed or poison. X23 and AA rip through safeguard node.

Only have wolverine unduped, Ghost rider unduped.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Well, Wolverine will be effective. I used GR in road to labyrinth some too because of his regen if you can keep applying judgements and get to sp3 then damnation does some damage.

No other bleeders or poison champs? Or incinerate, cold snap?
    Trying to do Road to labyrinth and on chapter 3, so i'ma wait until i get a AA.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Black Widow
    I need more champions RIP
    Thanks Guys
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    CB bypasses it
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    @colbyscipio987 I completed the RTTL Part 3 recently and let me tell you that Safeguard will be the least of your problems once you reach 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6 (especially).

You definitely need Bleed/poison/incinerate champs, but what you also will need is power control and a lot of skill to fight unstunnable nodes. There are also debuff immune nodes which means you will have to be ready for long fights.

Debuff immune basically equals no stun, no bleed etc = more than 100 hits needed. (with usual champs)
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Safeguard can be bypassed by quite a few champs actually. Any champ that reduces defensive ability accuracy as well as Pacify Mastery mixed with max parry and stupify.
    Memory is rough but: Pacify maxed will basically give you 30% on each hit while they are stunned to get full dmg. Increase stun duration masteries for longer window.
    CB, Hood, BW, Elektra, YJ, and more have the ability to do more dmg than the safeguard dmg limit. These still work if you can't stun.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Note: Hood Sp2 Hex...do it....
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    yellowjacket's stings bypass it

I used a r3 YJ for most of that path in RTTL.
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Vision bypasses safeguard,thats who i used mainly.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    @colbyscipio987 I completed the RTTL Part 3 recently and let me tell you that Safeguard will be the least of your problems once you reach 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6 (especially).

You definitely need Bleed/poison/incinerate champs, but what you also will need is power control and a lot of skill to fight unstunnable nodes. There are also debuff immune nodes which means you will have to be ready for long fights.

Debuff immune basically equals no stun, no bleed etc = more than 100 hits needed. (with usual champs)

Gwenpool.
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    yellowjacket's stings bypass it

I used a r3 YJ for most of that path in RTTL.

YJ is just awesome at everything,my opinion and us the reason he is my fave.
  • Rouge & x-23 are best imo
    I used rouge,iceman,hood, Hyperion (sp1),x-23
    MattScott wrote: »

Gwenpool.

Dont have Gwenpool or any ability reduction champ.
    I have AA, Hyperion, Angela, GR, Guillotine, AOU Vision, Wolverine (all unduped).
    You may not. But being debuff immune doesn’t mean ability reduction immune. Cross bones, and black widow both work for this too.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    bleed
  • I love Dormammu. His Soul bonds eat through health if u store them up, plus with his 3rd special he can do a bit of regen
    You may not. But being debuff immune doesn’t mean ability reduction immune. Cross bones, and black widow both work for this too.

Did you read mate?

I said I dont have any ability reduction champs!!
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Did you read mate?

Calm down Rocky you'll give yourself a hernia.

You never said you were only talking about you.

Did you read mate?

Please show me where that’s what you said.
    So weird. I read back through. I was telling the OP gwenpool. Why did you respond to me, as if I was talking to you?