**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red hulk. Vs Green hulk

Ok. I did plenty of testing on the two hulks. I feel red hulk is now the better hulk. Easy to use, no gimmicks, just get to 10 heat charges and absolutely destroy everyone in his path. What people dont realize is not one champ is immune to heat charges, so bonus damage is guarenteed. The block damage they take from 10 heat charges is insane. The green hulk is good but having to wait unti his health is low for max damage is not fun.

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Hulk got me through act 5 including collector and ultron and still continues to help through aq and aw and event quests. They are both amazing but until I pull a red hulk I can't really say anything more about him.
  • Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    Yes indeed. The higher the sig level, the better the block prof gets. Hes a super tank that hits hard.
  • SligSlig Posts: 343 ★★
    The 6* one is pretty sweet.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    I like Red Hulk more. He has more utility & seems to hit harder at 10 Heat Charges. He is also higher in Prestige than Green Hulk & is Semi-Immune to Incinerate. The buff did him well for sure.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Depends on the situation. Rulk is a mystic/energy champ killer. But Big Green is still a stun machine. Depends on what you need in the match.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    green hulk is a good collector option, Red hulk is a better overall option for every day use. That said, they are both underwhelming when compared to other champs in different classes so I find myself never using ether of them. Who is better? Purely situational.
    green hulk is a good collector option, Red hulk is a better overall option for every day use. That said, they are both underwhelming when compared to other champs in different classes so I find myself never using ether of them. Who is better? Purely situational.

I mostly agree with you but I wouldn't say underwhelming. If you need a character to just do raw damage, no one out there beats either Hulk or Rulk IMO
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    just a question: how hard is it for rulk to get 10 heat charges if he isnt fighting a mystic?
    @TheHoodedDormammu pretry easy. Spam special 1 and you gain 2 every time. Also, blocking any energy attack gives you at least one charge
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    100% agree, i'm hoping to dupe my 5s version and take him to 4/55
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've replaced Hulk with Rulk in my AQ team after he was updated.
    The additional damage he deals with every hit is great and the 971 hp he regens from every s2 helps to get back some of the block damage he occasionally takes
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    For me, using my 4/55 redhulk is been a blast, that dude will eat you alive, Last night I was messing around in RoL and every boss went down in less than 300 hits, Juggs and SW went down in less than 200 hits tho...
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I love my duped Rulk. Damage that ramps up very quickly (especially against mystic or energy champs), useful immunities & utilities (regen on sp2, but the incinerate/block prof reduction/perf block on sp3 are all clutch!), fun gameplay.
    He's one of the few champs I've found that have critical resistance built into his base stats. His synergies are pretty good. High crit increases, perf block teams, etc. Plus, he helps make abomination somewhat more useful (perfect synergy, with both champs getting big crit boosts).
    My science roster is pretty weak, so I am glad Rulk is a beast.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    DaleMangu wrote: »

It's a good article, but why did you post it on this thread? It has absolutely nothing to do with Rulk Vs Hulk.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Ryansapph wrote: »
    I have an R4 Red hulk unawakened (my 1st r4 5 star no less) and love him, I was unsure of how i felt about him but as ive used him more hes become a beast i lean on quite a bit. I only reacently got green finally and am trying to awaken him this arena.

Had to R4 my Rulk due to expiring T2a a while back and must say I don’t regret it at all, the damage is so high
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Took my 4/40 Rulk into power shield in AW against dormammu, I have to say after building up to 10 charges and unleashing the sp1, his health dropped like mad it was so amazing I just wanted to bask in those numbers forever
    Oh it was glorious
  • Newbie756Newbie756 Posts: 10
    after reading the comments i am so proud to get 5* rulk