**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Expiring t4 Science Cats, Help!?!

BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Of course it would be science, 5 of them. have 5* r3 duped OG Spidey and every 4* science but the newest batch with only 4* Quake at 550. Also 5* Ant-Man, SG, Rhino, OG Cap, RHulk, YJ, all unduped.

Go for Spidey for AW defense? Hope to pull/dupe someone better in the next few weeks when I go for Blade? Take duped 4* LC or RH? Unduped 5* RHulk to r3? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I think 5* Spidey, Rhulk, YJ are all good options.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Do not r4 spidy. Take up Rulk or a 4* champ.
  • Options
    Morning_GoryMorning_Gory Posts: 44
    Duped Spidey can be a pain in AW
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I'd go 4* duped Red Hulk or 4* Luke Cage unless you are also flooded with tier 2 and tier 1 alpha catalysts. Duped Spider-man is a pain, but there are much better 4/55 defenders out there.
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Red Hulk is a solid 5*r3 and the dupe although beneficial is not game changing.

Arguably the best mystic fighter of the hulks (Gladiator is good against passive DoT). Red Hulk ramps up more quickly than OG Hulk without being damaged.

If you are running map 5, he cuts through mystic lanes, especially the poison lane.
  • Options
    TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Luke cage is pretty good since the buff so maybe luke cage and red hulk?
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Luke cage is pretty good since the buff so maybe luke cage and red hulk?

Rulk 5* first
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★
    Duped 4* Rulk. Some say the 5*, but I'd go with the Awakened option.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    You really do not want to r4 your 4* Rulk over your 5* Rulk. That is terrible advice.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    5* red hulk is great. He's so good against.mystics, doing up to 180% extra direct damage. Very easy to gain charges against mystics, so you can hit L2 for the regen a few times.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Thanks, folks.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    4* are already phasing out. If you have good/decent 5* take them up over most 4*. Only god tier 4* are worth taking up and very few at that.