**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this real or a mess up

Comments

• Options
    I was just wondering the same
  • Options
    JamskinJamskin Posts: 13
    Yeah just saw this myself and hope it’s a screw put as there’s enough going off this month as it is
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Jamskin wrote: »
    Yeah just saw this myself and hope it’s a screw put as there’s enough going off this month as it is

Why would you hope it's a screw up you don't have to do anything extra and you get some extra rewards
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Curious.
  • Options
    HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Ingame mail announcement is out, but how lazy can you be, not even bothered to rename it Wakandan Vanquishing Blow jeez.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Was just about to post and ask the same exact thing...
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Hatshipuh wrote: »
    Ingame mail announcement is out, but how lazy can you be, not even bothered to rename it Wakandan Vanquishing Blow jeez.

It’s for the release of the Thor rag blu Ray/digital release...
  • Options
    Mhykke wrote: »

Ah, that makes sense.
  • Options
    HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146

You're right, my bad for not reading the first line of the ingame mail lol...
  • Options

You're right, my bad for not reading the first line of the ingame mail lol...

To be fair i JUST got the in-game mail myself... so the event started a good while before we got it.
  • Options
    JamskinJamskin Posts: 13
    TwmR wrote: »
    Jamskin wrote: »

Why would you hope it's a screw up you don't have to do anything extra and you get some extra rewards

The rewards are good don’t get me wrong but to get the decent ranked rewards you got to be playing none stop and buy energy refills to get high enough for the decent shards they could of at least reduced the amount of points you need to get each milestone
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    The rewards are good don’t get me wrong but to get the decent ranked rewards you got to be playing none stop and buy energy refills to get high enough for the decent shards they could of at least reduced the amount of points you need to get each milestone

Like the 1st time this event ran, arena is plenty to hit all milestones. No energy refills needed.