**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

~5mil LF players who want map5/4 experience, need a few to round out BG3

Hi I'm FuBorf (ign) officer for the Beyonder XT [GGBXT] We are recruiting for our 3rd BG to round out our other 26 serious players. We have a lot of players who have been together for months and some years. If you're looking for a well organized, serious ally (adults east coast US based) that is focused on events look no further.

We are currently focused on wars, but when possible we run hard AQ maps.

About Us/Reqs

- Discord is a must, we have tons of sweet chat bots like a gif puller, you can upload your roster, get champ info, see a schedule of Kabam events and a **** load more. Trust me its worth it.

- Have a team of atleast 120k rating or 11 rank4 4* (or r2 5*)

- we ask for no 0s in events and joining as many AQ/AW as your schedule allows. Obviously we know **** comes up, ppl have families etc we are all adults can work with you.

Benefits

- long term leadership : we have a core group of officers who have been working together to make this a great ally for it's members for a long time.

- SA/AQ/AW/Valor events, we are all about the events, pretty much expect to constantly be running something.

- advanced AQ tier and currently blowing up our war rating. After war gets to where we want we will be doing 5/5/4/4/4. Also while running wars nonstop we are flipping BTW Map2/3/4 AQ for crystals.

If you're interested friend me on Discord @ Fubarf#4465

Here's some proof of concept
b79gblminky9.png
0zlwj07399ih.png
v9npa6vopmwy.png
1svxnu743lo2.png