**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rogue buff steal.

DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
To start I haven't used rogue in a long time but in the past when you stole a buff it instantly stopped your opponents use of their buff.
Recently I fought cable and stole his regen and we both had it and his buff continued the normal amount of time. Same thing happened against Hyperion and his power gain. I also noticed she can have up to 5 buffs now, if I remember correctly after 12.0 that number was lower.
So either I'm remembering things wrong or her buff steal is broken.

Comments

• JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Not a bug. Rogue has never removed a buff from an opponent. She only "borrows" it as long as you keep the timer active. As Long as you keep it on Rogue, the opponent cannot get the "stolen" buff again. I have a 4* 5/50 Rogue sig 99 and use her for AQ / AW / and questing. But she has never removed a buff from an opponent. That would be Loki.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Or they changed how she worked and I didn't notice.
    JCPer14 wrote: »
    Not a bug. Rogue has never removed a buff from an opponent. She only "borrows" it as long as you keep the timer active. As Long as you keep it on Rogue, the opponent cannot get the "stolen" buff again. I have a 4* 5/50 Rogue sig 99 and use her for AQ / AW / and questing. But she has never removed a buff from an opponent. That would be Loki.

I could swear she used to instantly remove it but that's why I'm asking. I used to use her a some pre 12.0 but ranked her down after. This Is going to drive me crazy.
    Nope, sorry bud. She never did, BUT she can be an extremely useful champ. Not the best, don't get me wrong, but still extremely useful.
    Would be nice if they increased her steal timer though :)
    Yeah an extra .5 second would be huge. I'm going have to look at YouTube tomorrow..
    edited February 2018
    Looks like I'm remembering some stuff correctly and some wrong..lol. I knew it didn't used to say 5 but apparently her steal has always worked the same. Thanks everyone.
    be972hbl9eqi.png