**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool armour break

Why can't we apply multiple armour breaks with her? Since we can put multiple incinerates with her first special.

Comments

• MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    Armor break and enervate (power lock) both apply themselves continually as long as there are stacks of bleed to convert from. I would suggest using Max Deep Wounds as a mastery setup with GP and start with the sp 3 then go to sp 2 and place as many stacks of bleed as possible on the opponent. Both armor break and enervate will reapply themselves with stacks of bleed.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Agree 100% with Mkdemaria. Also, when I get desperate that my bleeds will run out before the Armor break refreshes, I'll try to land a heavy to prolong my bleeds.

Might not be the best way to play it, but for me, it's better than the chance my Armor break fades and I have to build back up to an sp3.
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    I get that. Just curious why we can't have multiple stacks of armour break. Maybe she gets too OP then?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Ayushk12 wrote: »
    I get that. Just curious why we can't have multiple stacks of armour break. Maybe she gets too OP then?

Yes
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Sigh :(
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    She has the best AB in the game.
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    You need a bleed that can be converted into another armor break. You can only have consistent armor breaks if there are bleeds
  • She has the best AB in the game.

After Hela, I think
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    She can armour break 😂

How? Why didn't I know this 😂
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Jaburah wrote: »
    She has the best AB in the game.

After Hela, I think

Lol not even close fella. GPs AB is 6300 and helas is around 800. Maybe you’re thinking of Medusa’s armor shatter and still that’s only around 2500. She can get 2 and that still doesn’t equal GPs.