**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hela instead of Doc Ock in 4* Basic Arena

I was planning on grinding out for a 4* Doc Ock. However, Hela is coming next. Do we know if Doc Ock is just pushed back or has he been scratched from the arena schedule altogether?

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Each of the last 2 champs were changed out. Previous one was supposed to be Electro instead of Rag Thor. I know a few were looking to boost their Doc Ock synergies by unlocking him. I was hoping to dupe my Doc this weekend too. Hela isn't a bad option either, I may still push for her since I was already planning on the grind.

To be fair, there is no formal calendar released by Kabam. The calendar most of these infobot websites use is a best-guess expectation based on release dates of champs and other historical data. Based on this info, both Rag Thor and Hela were given Basic arenas a few weeks before they were supposed to due to the release of Thor on digital media and DVD.

I would expect Doc and Electro to take their place in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Yes, it was announced that the schedule will continue as normal with Electro then Doc Oc after Hela