**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm looking for tips on which champs for my first LoL run please.

SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 1,191 ★★★
I have for 5*: R5 Hulk 130 Sig, R4 SL, R4 Magik unduped, and i can R4 Drax or Hawkeye. About 2500 units to bring in.
Options im thinking:
Hulk/YJ/YJ/AM/SL SL as main
Magik/YJ/YJ/AM/SL SL as main
Hulk/Mags/Wolv/Clops/? maybe Drax to help with Maestro or more Crit synergy for Hulk

I don't have a huge load of units to work with so i want to get it right and not fail and lose it all. SL i could see myself losing focus missing some evades and getting smacked to lose combo during all that fighting but still he may get overall better damage than Hulk. If i stay alive long for sure. If i die or get hit often enough, Hulk could do better. He'll get more damage in on shorter fights. I'm expecting to hear SL as the main. I'm not sure anyone has cleared easy path with Hulk yet?

Thanks for any advice

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I would imagine a 5/65 Hulk would do pretty well with most fights as far as just getting the most bang for your buck with just using a revive.
    Hulk/YJ/YJ/AM/SL Might not grant you the extended enrage timer. Which you are going to want if you are looking to do it with as few units as possible.
    Do some test runs and practice. If you have..
    Can you solo Rulk with SL or Hulk? If you can't, expecting to finish the first path without many units is probably unrealistic.
    Good luck to you.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Thanks. Hulk at R5 gets the enrage timer on his own and the YJ/AM are 5* and 6* so 18%, which will get Magik or SL to second enrage timer. I have tested on Red Hulk but honestly I hate fighting that dude. These fights are long enough without a billion physical resistance. Hulk and both have low Crit rate, and crits ignore the Physical resistance i believe so it's a miserable test fighting him. Maybe it'll be worth spending a revive or two to get him down and test on the next fight. Also when I test with Hulk against RH, Hulk is starting at full health so he isn't getting a true test. I could let him die and blow a revive.
    SL wuld be the Best. It only R hulk ther is a bit pain. The esay parth wuld just use a SL and then take a hulk in with. To help and somone figth. If u Can keep hige enuget combos with SL arund 320 hit for reg hulk and he shuld be Down.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Sl would be best for the easy path. He does more damage than hulk can in the same amount of hits. Just run an attack team and farm some potions from ROL for magik, falcon, and wm
  • CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    If your having trouble with Rulk then you may not be ready. Keep practicing.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    He's just annoying and I guess it's hard to take the fight seriously when it is just a test run. I just pulled Blade out of my a** so i that changes things up bigtime. So he'll be R4 awakened soon I'm sure he is now the top candidate to clear easy path? Team to bring? Blade-synergies or SL/Blade/AM/YJ/YJ

Yeah, he isn't that tough of a fight compared to a few of the other fights on the easy path.
    That's why some of us are telling you that if you can't solo Rulk, it is going to cost you to finish it.
    When I did my first path around a year ago, I couldn't solo Rulk, And spent around 6k units.
    A lot has changed since then though.

I can't comment on whether blade would be better than SL. (2 more days!!) I would assume he would be great with the Blade synergies for certain fights (like rulk, magik) but others wouldn't be as favorable.

and on my previous comment it slipped my mind that a 5/65 hulk would be granted the extended timer on his own.

• MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Starlord is still better than blade if you are a decent fighter.

And by better i mean faster. You’re saying you don’t like the long fights. So blade would be longer. But if you’re strictly trying to save units than go with blade.

Starlord can clear the easy path at 4/55 on his own for around 20-30 revives (again if you’re a pretty good fighter) And then you can bring hulk along too, and have hulk do the maestro fight if you want.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    You need to be able to at least solo Rulk. I got to the point of soloing Rulk&OML with zero revives but by the time I downed Marvel I had used 10 revives. So I figured I’m not ready cut my losses and stopped.

You have to realize that at 200+ hits SL has over 20k attack. No other champion can come close to his damage output.
  • If you pair SL with Drax, you get unlimited Parry in LOL through PB synergy
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Elurea
    Unlimited parry? With sl?
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    This is a nightmare... LoL is ridiculous you people are crazy for messing around in here. I'm 3k units down with Antman halfway down I suck at this huh.

Were you using Groot lol?