Netflix DD unduped 5*
Moon Night unduped 5*

Moon Kight or Dare Devil? 24 votes

Dare Devil (Netflix)
16%
ScottryanadqqedfyvrVladislas22Foxhero007 4 votes
Moon Knight
83%
BitterSteelDarkstar4387Ace_03NastyEfnNateFuriousVHeroBoltsyHazerfaceThe_Prankster16BUZZdog3000Cosmos_2002SpiritOfVengeancecolbyscipio987Ajjohnsbb8FaisaljavedmozzyTheHoodedDormammukillllaxdicekayLOИEWOLFcycyanMiniDynamo15 20 votes

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    For what? Awakening gem? Rank up?
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Member Posts: 395 ★★★
    Also need a neither option.

They both are trash champs only really good for arena fodder.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Member Posts: 551 ★★
    Moon Knight
    Not every champ can be OP. I wouldn’t say either are trash. Both can complete a lot of the content. DDNF has nice AB and last longer if u stun and heavy. MK is probably the better of the 2 tho since during a full moon he chain stuns. He would be much better if they made his bleed stack. His evade during a new moon is annoying and he has a nice fury for a waxing moon. Not sure what he has on waning moon. I would do MK if that’s all u have and can’t wait
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Member Posts: 128
    Moon Knight
    I prefer you to wait... DD (Classic) is a good one.. Netflix is not that good...
    On other Side MoonKnight is not a bad chmp but not the best also.. Can call him a Avg Champ.. He's good During The Full Moon days that's All.. ✌️
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Member Posts: 191
    Moon Knight
    Also need a neither option.

They both are trash champs only really good for arena fodder.
    Moon Knight is not trash
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    Moon Knight
    Moonknight is pretty scary to fight... once a month. Hmm, like some women :#