**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 skill 4* or wait to r4 5* Hulk Rags?

Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Hey guys I have a 5* Hulk Rags and I just need 1 more science t4cc to rank him up. Was hoping to get one from map 5 crystals but those no longer give t4cc fully forms any more. So it will likely be a long while before I get one. In the mean time, I’m getting skill t4cc in overflow and was considering r5 my 4* Thor Rags because of the synergy he’s got with my Hulk Rags. Gold and iso are currently precious to me, so I’d just like to know should I rank up Thor Rags first or wait a while and r4 my Hulk first? I’d really appreciate your feedback, thanks!

R5 skill 4* or wait to r4 5* Hulk Rags? 26 votes

Wait, r4 5* Hulk Rags first
76% 20 votes
R5 4* Thor Rags first
23% 6 votes

Comments

• NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    There’s really a big difference there. The T4b are easy to come by so if u want to rank up a 4* then yeah but I don’t rank a 4* past rank 2 since t1a are few and far between
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Map 5 crystals definitely drop full t4cc. I have pulled 3 science in the the last 2 months (I am sure they weren’t formed). Right now I have 3 t4 science in the stash. Don’t rank Thor rags just because you have expireinf cats given the shortage of gold.
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Thanks for the advice @AgentDoom9. I haven’t received any fully forms from map 5/6 crystals for at least 3 months now.