**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW node 44 broken!!!

I always use iceman for node 44 in bg2. From past two wars i have noticed bugs which affected my iceman.

1) First time i encountered a hyperion there and since the champ on that node gain 18% of the total power he reached special 3 but i had my ice armor on iceman. As hyperion used his special 3 my ice armor suddenly disappeared and i took insane damage(way more than 5%) and lost the fight.
2)Second time i was fighting symbiote spiderman and was baiting his specials so he constantly had evade and i made sure to keep coldsnap on him. At one point i had 2 stacks of coldsnap yet he started evading all of my hits and used a special 2.

P.S. both happened when the opponent was below 25% health

Comments

• Options
    LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    I’ve had the same issue a few times. I just made a post about fighting BPCW on node 44 and his SP3 KO’ed me from 10% hp with ice armor up. I’m not sure about how/if reflective armor affects it or if that was even a factor. I didn’t think about it that case. Suppose Assassination mastery could have affected me since I was at 10%. Again, not sure if it bypasses ice armor. Aside, from that instance, I’ve had multiple SP3’s take half or more of my health with ice armor up when it definitely shouldn’t. Had a Mordo there that took a cheap shot SP1 during power gain while I was charging a heavy and took about 1/3 of my health.