**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo players?

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
Any of you solo players? Sans alliance? Just finished the got the lesser ascendant from the arena...can't even bring myself to crack it open! Certain I will be disappointed again! Ya know, alliance members get loyalty, and valor, and lesser and greater ascendant crystals, (more of them on a regular basis) they get the opportunity to get t4cc crystals (some), they recover quicker, many now get a special calendar...in exchange all they have to do is play the game on kabams schedule...even if it means cheating your employer out of time they they pay you for, or friends and family out of your undivided attention...sorry not playing on kabams and 29 other guys schedule...I run my life not a game! And this is getting to be a load of BS! I have creavcked open 2 or 3 hundred t4cc shard crystals in the last two months and have nothing to show for it. The lesser spits out iso that is useless to me! And this cracking hundreds of shards and converting t3cc is getting flipping old! Like being ha hamster on a wheel being fed but only enough to keel yoh spinning the wheel...

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    So you're complaining about not getting better rewards for doing less work?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Solo player here. Been in a couple of alliances, briefly in a map 5 alliance, but mostly in laid back 1’s who do map 3 (usually only finish 1 bg) > must sound horrible to a lot of players 😝😂 I’ve gotten a couple of t4c from map 3 crystals. Most of my t4c however I got from solo play: special challenges, monthly event quests (t4c shard crystals) & the uncollected EQ. Also doing the easy path in LoL gives a fair amount of t4c, you can do this path with units you get from playing arena & (story) quest. It does take some time & patience, important is that you look at the game as a marathon instead of a sprint.
    I’ve never done the t4class arena, those lesser ascendant crystals look like a joke imo.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Yeah working through lol now.