**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

who to level up?

Do you think I should max out (5/50) a 4* Elektra, a 4* Gwenpool, a 4* Black Widow, or wait a little longer and bring my 5* Black Panther (original) to level 4? All four of them are duped. I'm leaning against BW because I'm 5/5 in Deep Wounds. I'd appreciate your feedback!!

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Bruceanvil wrote: »
    I'm leaning against BW because I'm 5/5 in Deep Wounds. I'd appreciate your feedback!!

May I ask why are you leaning against bw if you have 5/5 in deep Wounds. Because she dosent bleed people?!?
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    edited June 2017
    Yea Elektra is the one that would benefit from deep wounds as would Gwen pool
  • BruceanvilBruceanvil Posts: 9
    Appleisgod Yes, and because the other three do have bleed
    I guess the question is, would you level up the 5* panther--given that he's not as powerful of a champ as some other 5* champs--or would you max out Gwenpool or Elektra, who are more powerful champions?
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    If I chose to rank up any of them it would be BW or Gwenpool. But deepwoimds doesn't benefit BW at all.
    Thank you all! I'll go with BP--I don't have any other R4 5*s.
  • TxAggie17TxAggie17 Posts: 58
    Definitely Gwenpool, sure a utility champ and absolutely devastates champions