**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Can I Do?

I have 100% heroic, normal, and beginner. All can do is AQ or AW and I'm getting kinda bored. Opinions please.

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    i mean i 100% the first 3 events 2 weeks ago
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Well the new events coming tomorrow so I guess you just have to go outside, climb a mountain, go sky diving or bake a cake.
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Well the new events coming tomorrow so I guess you just have to go outside, climb a mountain, go sky diving or bake a cake.

Thanks! I might actually do those things.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »

Thanks! I might actually do those things.
    Right now it’s snowing so I’m gonna wait till it’s all set and build a snow man. Should pass the time for me.

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Go get drunk, get wasted, get laid ..... Don't do those I just mentioned! :)

Go spend time with your beloved ones, your families, your friends, go into the nature and enjoy every bit of the surrounding, go volunteer and help those in need ...

When you get back, go to 100% MASTER MODE, then go complete Act 5.2 for UNCOLLECTED status, then go to 100% UNCOLLECTED MODES in new events, go complete RTTL, LOL, ROL .....

and then continue grinding 4* basic, 4* featured or 5* featured arena for champs on your interest ...

after that go for the LEGEND title run, then goto a hardcore alliance to try ranking TOP 100 for AQ, and try ranking in PLATINUM ranks for AW ......

Good luck and all the best! Cheers!!
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Go get drunk, get wasted, get laid ..... Don't do those I just mentioned! :)

Go spend time with your beloved ones, your families, your friends, go into the nature and enjoy every bit of the surrounding, go volunteer and help those in need ...

When you get back, go to 100% MASTER MODE, then go complete Act 5.2 for UNCOLLECTED status, then go to 100% UNCOLLECTED MODES in new events, go complete RTTL, LOL, ROL .....

and then continue grinding 4* basic, 4* featured or 5* featured arena for champs on your interest ...

after that go for the LEGEND title run, then goto a hardcore alliance to try ranking TOP 100 for AQ, and try ranking in PLATINUM ranks for AW ......

Good luck and all the best! Cheers!!

Thanks for advice. I can't really progress in the game without tier 4 class catalysts, and I don't get god tier champions so i'm sitting and waiting for a good god tier champion.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    edited February 2018
    How far having you gotten in story quest? Most guys finished Act 4 without r5 4*s.
  • cycyancycyan Posts: 77
    Arena or play it again or play another game or post on forums or just do what I’m doing or watch black panther or you get the point or you don’t

Sorry, too far?
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Hey Colby! I think you are capable than more you’re giving yourself credit for. Try to finish Act 4 with your current champs, or go for Master 100%.

You’ll be surprised at your progress, and the rewards are fantastic. Hit me up if I can help with any specific tips having been in your shoes a month ago.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I'd try master difficulty. A single pass through yields pretty decent rewards. Or if that is too hard you should be able to 100% just Act 1 of Master difficulty to get some extra 5* shards.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    It's here