**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Locking an Alliance Event

While having an alliance with some irritating fellows, there should be an option to restrict an alliance event at will of the leader with a window of expiry. This would help an alliance grow better, if it's doable.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★
    This would be abused I'm afraid. Not to mention your Ally is your team.
  • Options
    atleast they would be controlled as been kicked instead. its for the betterment in the end of it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    The only place I could agree to it is War because I've had a long history of people jumping in without permission. It's a rule in my Ally that Wars are instructed. I let them know when they join and I give them one warning, then kick. It would be good to be able to remove people from War.
    However, that's how I choose to run my Ally, and if it was made possible for everyone, I could see it being abused. It's all about communication. If there is a plan, it's important to follow it and if people don't follow instructions that's a problem. Having said that, if people are annoying, that's not a fair reason to remove someone from an Event.
  • Options
    Its like saving a week or two for SA and people dont listen even by pm'ing them or giving out notifications on line. So it would help in a way not just to lock the event for only one person, but for the whole alliance till the time comes. And as for the war thing, yeah thats where it would work well too.