**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How the hiek does limbo work

I've had magic forever and still haven't figured out what limbo does or how to use it...

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    When Magik is duped and fills a bar of power, she enters Limbo, which deals damage to the opponent. All damage taken while Magik is in Limbo is reset when Limbo ends. This can be really useful if you screw up and take a few hits, as long as you survive with even 1% you could regain all your lost health when Limbo ends. And the extra damage is nice.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Also, language.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    When awakened she has a chance to active limbo every time you fill a bar of power and and while you are in limbo get deal energy damage to the opponent and heal back all damage taken during limbo. If she's unawakened it triggers for the duration of Specail attacks.
  • HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    When Magik is duped and fills a bar of power, she enters Limbo, which deals damage to the opponent. All damage taken while Magik is in Limbo is reset when Limbo ends. This can be really useful if you screw up and take a few hits, as long as you survive with even 1% you could regain all your lost health when Limbo ends. And the extra damage is nice.

What if she is unduped? I still see limbo pop up sometimes
  • Shrek03 wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »

What if she is unduped? I still see limbo pop up sometimes

Magik enters Limbo state when using special 1 or special 2 for the duration of those attacks. This happens wheteher she is awakened or not, but the duration of the effect is short because it only lasts as long as the special attack takes. When awakened, she also has a chance to enter Limbo state for three seconds when she crosses any bar of power (one, two and three bars).