**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst Champion

What is the worst champion in YOUR opinion? Mines is She-Hulk and guess what i have her as a 4 star.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I'd lean towards someone like Hulkbuster or Col.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Iron patriot... btw in the blade post I wanted to know like his masterys and things about him.
    Iron patriot needs a buff asap
    He gains permanent armor break though
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    All of the above are equal amount worthless.
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Gonna have to go with Colossus. Hulkbuster close 2nd or maybe Kamala Khan... So many to pick from.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    Gonna have to go with Colossus. Hulkbuster close 2nd or maybe Kamala Khan... So many to pick from.

Satan herself
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Kamala Khan I would take anyone over Kamala Khan
    Kamala Khan I would take anyone over Kamala Khan

Satan herself
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    SpiderGwen hands down! Anybody who's S1 consists of 2 backflips and getting punched in the face is useless
    Drenlin wrote: »
    SpiderGwen hands down! Anybody who's S1 consists of 2 backflips and getting punched in the face is useless

Agreed
  • 1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    Spider Gwen is awesome. Switch to trap spider and Heavy attack your way to victory. Don't bother with special one unless you're fighting the collector.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Drenlin wrote: »

SpiderGwen hits extremely hard, she is a champ for highly skilled players much like Rocket and Psylocke, if you can intercept and evade well they end fights quickly or efficiently.

The worst champ in the game right now is Carnage, he’s a liability even in Arena. Can’t use in AQ, AW, Story quest, special events, not sure should be done with him.

Iron Patriot and Spider Gwen were buffed already.

She Hulk just needs to have her stun ability buffed to where opponents don’t gain power while under the effects of the stun, same for Jane Foster

Hulk Buster could use an extended stun effect and power drain and indestructible like Luke Cage.

Colossus could use the 100 hit escalation that Winter Soldier has now with his Killmonger Synergy

Kamala Khan: your guess is a good as mine I’m at a loss for what to do with her.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Kamala Khan the Devil herself