**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shortage On Gold

There is a lack of gold in this game.

There are so many champions to rank up that I have the catalysts for, but I don’t have any gold. There are tons of people like me who can’t progress as fast because of this. Could Kabam add back Halls Of Fortune, or something new to help out. Gold has been a struggle that needs to be fixed.

Comments

• BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    I agree and have the same problem. The answer has been for a lot time Arena. It takes a lot of grinding for chips and turning them into gold. At a decent pace you can get 40k chips a day for a few hours grinding.
  • This has been brought up a lot and the only real argument against it is heavy arena grinders who want to know their time invested in hours and hours grinding gives them an advantage vs everyone else. Right now that advantage is mostly the fact that they get enough gold if they devote huge chunks of their life to the game and everyone else gets extremely slow progression.

IMO the lack of gold for most players is too high and we could use a gold arena on Sundays, like Seatin frequently suggests.