**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Modok's lab difficulty

Does modok's lab really need to be this difficult?!
Couple this with slashed tyres, 200% powergain,
vigour, 1% regen, thorns and degen... Used nearly 10 randomizer things before i had to give up...
Managed to knock off 10% health after 100 hits from 5* r4 iceman 5co4v961ds3u.jpg

Comments

• BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Looks like you just got a bad roll of the RNG dice. I have been able to clear all difficulty levels each time so far with only one 4/55 (Star Lord) and the rest 3/45 or 4* champs. But I haven't had to face Mephisto as the final boss yet. The rewards are decent considering it doesn't cost any energy. Hopefully the RNG gods are kinder to you next time.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    We have a bunch of members complaining the randomizer isn’t really working this time.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    I hate modok labs expert difficulty those nodes are too op and now they increased difficulty even more
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    Nikskini wrote: »
    I hate modok labs expert difficulty those nodes are too op and now they increased difficulty even more

I agree, incresing difficulty but the rewards are still the same.
  • Kriss_IIKriss_II Posts: 64
    I don't have the ability to play expert difficulty, but heroic. We can achieve 1050 4-Star shards in a week. So Heroic difficulty isn't bad but expert is
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Modoks lab is total BS
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    420down wrote: »
    We have a bunch of members complaining the randomizer isn’t really working this time.

Same here. Used them to change the nodes, but when the fight started, they had shifted back to the original ones.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I don’t have the 5* champs to do the expert level, so I just skip it.

6 fights with HP over 100k and crazy nodes, it’ll take too many hits with my 4* champs so I just skip it.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Pff increased difficulty, less rewards! A kabam's classic!
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    In case you didn't know, you can buy randomizers from the store with gold
  • SrimankumarSrimankumar Posts: 45
    Modok's lab is more difficult and are not at all upto expectation , **** kabam what's is the **** node with Ronan stunning opponents by just activating stun and I get a double stun and got stunned for 5 secs ....idiots idls this how you make game better