**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena issues, still lagging on help requests, sorting of champs etc..

Hello Kabam,

about 2 weeks ago, you closed one of my thread, there Miike? gave feedback that you are working on a solution regarding lags when ally team members send you help requests for arena champion refresh or quest energy.

I can confirm, this issue, after latest update on wednesday hasnt been resolved :(
Yesterday evening i started all arenas, few rounds in 5* featured, 4* featured, and had ~60 champ requests for help...
And i lagged in some fights hugely, same as before :(

Another point which MUST be addressed is whole help request schema ingame.
So, suggestion time:

Why is every player forced to refresh every hero every time in arena after a round?
Firstly, those help requests arent sent out instantly, so its a small lag, per EVERY request.
Further on, you have to click every single one, because... If you dont, when you return to screen to pick up champions for next round, those for who you didn't request help, will ALWAYS stick on top, which is WRONG.

It shouldn't be hard to design and code, that in every arena, you have the option to set the filter to be always the same.
Example:
I would love to have all champs listed by hero rating, which are available, so, lower rating champs, and ones that are not available are at the bottom and not visible at first.
This also means, every player can set this up differently per his needs, but the point is, if you for one round pick a combination of filters, that the game remembers that and uses the same filters until you change it!

So baseline, people shouldn't be forced to request help for champs, because, in 2h period there is also a fix number or fights you can do, and champs will refresh either way, 3* and 4* at least...

I could write further on, but to stay clear, please do something about all this, im sure you are aware of it, but make it a PRIORITY.

Cheers