**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Four Star Cryrtal

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
This morning I opened a four star from completing the X-Men event quest. I let it spin out and it slowed down. I landed on a 4 star Drax. Really! I almost got a 4 star dormmamue, but I didn't. One off!

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I also don't care about spelling
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    This morning I opened a four star from completing the X-Men event quest. I let it spin out and it slowed down. I landed on a 4 star Drax. Really! I almost got a 4 star dormmamue, but I didn't. One off!

well done in completing quest. I sadly duped my 4star white magneto I nearly landed on 4* stark spider and it did also spin past blade so I feel your pain. There are a lot of worse champs than Drax
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I got a king groot when it was right next to a stark spidey
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    etd0u8iuf1d5.jpg
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Duped medusa
    Wayntos wrote: »
    etd0u8iuf1d5.jpg

Agreed almost had a stark spidey.

• Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    Sungj wrote: »

No, you didn't, the reel is purely cosmetic and doesn't represent whether or not you were actually close to getting anything other than what you got

Every party has a pooper.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Chris_L_H wrote: »

No, you didn't, the reel is purely cosmetic and doesn't represent whether or not you were actually close to getting anything other than what you got

Every party has a pooper.

It's better that people know and realize that than be disappointed about "almost" getting the Champ. Technically, you don't almost get them. The Spin is just a visual effect and the Champ is generated when you place the Crystal.

Shut up Shut up, I tell you let me be mad in peace.
    humzah217 wrote: »
    i got a x23 from my 4 star yaaaaaaaay

screw off, i would take x23 over weakling king groot anyday
    Calm down, colby.
    Calm down, colby.

I'm calm. I've been kabammed 6 times in a row whats next antman or spider gwen or hulkbuster?
    They land on what they land. We all get our share of Champs we wish were better. When you get enough, you end up waiting on ones you want. Been trying for the same few myself, but they won't pop up. Nothing I can do but pray to RNGesus. Lol. At least I'm getting Shards from the Dups.
    They land on what they land. We all get our share of Champs we wish were better. When you get enough, you end up waiting on ones you want. Been trying for the same few myself, but they won't pop up. Nothing I can do but pray to RNGesus. Lol. At least I'm getting Shards from the Dups.

I'm in that time, where i'm struggling to get everything.
    edited March 2018
    For me, I'm waiting on a few 4*s I have already in 3*, like Mephisto or Bobby, and trying for a few I don't have at all, like Yondu. I've been playing over 2 years and I literally just pulled 4* DS, no 4* SW or Thor yet. After a while, it's just fill-in-the-blanks. Play long enough, we'll get them.