**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is Kabam going to do about the change of the Avengers Infinity War release date?

Are you still going to keep the same monthly schedule or change Mays event to next month?

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    They wouldn't need to imo it only been pushed forward

Doesn't change the plans. They've probably planneď this
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    What makes you think it will matter ? When Civil War was released there was 2 or 3 months of it, the third may have come after a separate event but I'm thinking Infinity War event will start in April and last through May, two separate quests but both with the same theme.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    But how would you ever know whether they had an infinity war event scheduled for April or May? Maybe it’s both?
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Chances are high it was going to be a 2 month long event anyway. My guess is they planned on April anyway with a release of v18.0
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Are you still going to keep the same monthly schedule or change Mays event to next month?

You'll just have to wait and see what secrets we have planned for upcoming events. *no spoilers*
    giphy.gif

@Kabam Lyra The Events and everything better be freaking-amazing-making-my-head-explode-and-regenerate-and-explode-again kinda awesome! Been waiting for this movie for YEARS and I cannot wait to see what y'all have in store for us.

The tie-in for the last Avengers movie was not that great, but that was the first year of the Contest too. The Civil War tie-in though was amazing. And tie-ins with recent movies have been quite spectacular too.
  • LegendSeekerLegendSeeker Posts: 20
    Don't forget about fighting Infinity Guantlet Thanos!!!
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225

You'll just have to wait and see what secrets we have planned for upcoming events. *no spoilers*
    giphy.gif

@Kabam Lyra The Events and everything better be freaking-amazing-making-my-head-explode-and-regenerate-and-explode-again kinda awesome! Been waiting for this movie for YEARS and I cannot wait to see what y'all have in store for us.

totally agree man
  • L0ckJawL0ckJaw Posts: 37

You'll just have to wait and see what secrets we have planned for upcoming events. *no spoilers* ;)

Who else is excited about seeing Infinity War a week earlier? I know I am!

giphy.gif

MEEE!!!! ;)