Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

New 6*

So by this time tomorrow I should be done with a once through on the uncollected event quest. That will give me the 6* shards to pull my first 6*.

Trying to decide if I should wait or go for it. Clearly it will make the 5* Arena grind easier, but no champs I am super in love with.

So yea, all input welcome.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Go for it.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    no one knows when they will add new champs, it may take some months so i would open it as fast as possible if u are active at arenas
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    angela, yondu, nebula, GG, Rulk and LC are probably still a welcoming pop from this round of pool of 24. Good luck and all the best to you. Do share with us once u decided to pop one open :) all the best and cheers!
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 202
    So I ended up doing it, got a yellowjacket.... was initially a little sad by it.. thought maybe with act 6 I could get like a 6* awakening stone or something set him up on defense and just let him chill.... then I hit my first power sting by baiting specials.... 8500 damage... almost every time.... man it makes fights sooooooooo easy....