**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MODOK’s Lab

I found a bug with the Lab. I reset the final node in expert’s buffs twice. The lost. So I went to the store to see if I could find any revives, opened a few crystals. Nothing. So nothing out of the usual. Had to spend money of course. So I used 5 dollars, went back to the fight, started the fight and noticed something different. After losing I go check to see what happened and guess what? THE BUFFS REVERTED BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL SET. So not only did I waste units and randomizers, I had to waste MORE randomizers so I could get something to work with.

Comments

• Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    Same thing happened to me 2x!

Once when I went to buy dice and once the game crashed. In the latter - my fight recovered but the nodes re-randomized to a new set and the opponent was at full health instead of about half where I had him from the previous fight.

I cleared both but it’s an annoying bug.

iPad Pro
  • Hey there, going to go ahead and close this thread down since everyone here has already found our main thread on the issue. If anyone has extra information on this topic, feel free to continue posting it here.
This discussion has been closed.