**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you become an MVP in aw

Is there a specific path you should take or something else?

Comments

• Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Just do the most you can
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    And beating the War Boss could help
  • Most defender kills and most attacker kills.

All there is to it really.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Let's be honest, no one really knows. Total defender and attacker kills doesn't give it to you often.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    yeah i would actually be curious to see how they calculate this... @Kabam Miike is there anywhere that tells us how this actually works? because i feel like it doesn't necessarily work by defender/attacker kills. i've gotten mvp and no where near had the kills some of my teammates had.. or vice versa. i've always been curious about this... unless there has been a thread already made about this?..
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    It needs to be reworked and a separate category for defensive mvp added. Give the player who takes the most points off the other teams score a little recognition too as this usually means they've made sacrifices by using their strongest champs on defense.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    So it works on a total of everything, your team's rating, your attackers kill, your defender kill an also how much of the map you travel an explorer. Taking out mini bosses an bosses do give you more points
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Highest exploration with attacker kills + attack bonus. I get it a lot, and thats what i do. Still haven't gotten a cookie for it though.......