**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enough for a 6* but should I?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Just got enough shards for a 6* but should I open it?
The champ pool in it is kinda ****.

Comments

• NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Yep. Close to my second one
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It’s a guaranteed 5* rank 4, that’s a good champ no matter what you get. Also they’re great for arena.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    edited March 2018
    Yes, just do it! B) i got Luke Cage. He's my baby now. Right away jumped into my top 3 champs. The strength these 6*s have are pretty insane regardless who you get.

If you open, show us what you got :)
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Yes. Other than gold and iso it’s an equivalent r4 5 star that you didn’t have to put any cats into. Plus when they expand by the next 12 or 24 it’ll be a few decent or good ones plus more meh champs you’ll have an opportunity to get.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I have two 6 stars now. Iron Fist and Juggernaut. They are not good unduped, but together do 120k points in arenas. I wouldn't think twice about it.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    6 stars are actually insanely powerful. The pool is definitely mediocre, but you instantly gain a champion at the strength of a 4/55 5 star. Even if you get like an Iron Fist, he will hit insanely hard and will definitely have its uses.

I think maybe if you have a lot of Godtier 4/55 champs, then you can afford to wait. I only had two 4/55 and was lucky enough to pull 6 star Red Hulk, who is now my goto attacker for AQ. He hits insanely hard even without heat charges, just cause he's at the power of a 4/55.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Dingalo wrote: »
    Yes, just do it! B) i got Luke Cage. He's my baby now. Right away jumped into my top 3 champs. The strength these 6*s have are pretty insane regardless who you get.

If you open, show us what you got :)

6* Gamora. My first 4* is also my first 6* it seems.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Glad i dont have lots of 6* shards as much as i like one i prefer focusing on my 5* and getting my first r5 at it as well
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Strategic wrote: »
    Just got enough shards for a 6* but should I open it?
    The champ pool in it is kinda ****.

p2hr4urkylsi.jpeg
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yeah open it. As was said, its essentially a 4/55 for minimal resources and no cats. Makes less quality champs more appeasing.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It has already been opened. I also have a gamora and the worst thing is I really want to dupe her now but that would be extremely hard to do. That is the problem with most of the champs in that crystal.
    It has already been opened. I also have a gamora and the worst thing is I really want to dupe her now but that would be extremely hard to do. That is the problem with most of the champs in that crystal.

At least gamora doesn’t completely rely on her sig, yeah sure assassination is very high damage, but it can only occur once a fight so in longer fights it won’t make much difference.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    About duping: My very first 5* champ was Spiderman...

Now that I have 25 5* champs in total, guess who's still unduped... yeah, good old Spiderman... XD
    Cihag wrote: »

Now that I have 25 5* champs in total, guess who's still unduped... yeah, good old Spiderman... XD

For offense I’d rather spidey was unduped. Evade can make parry very annoying when using him on attack
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★

For offense I’d rather spidey was unduped. Evade can make parry very annoying when using him on attack

Does anyone legit use classic spider on attk? Lol
    DoctorJ wrote: »

Does anyone legit use classic spider on attk? Lol

I don’t mean like High tier Aw or anything like that, but if I had a couple 5* and a bunch of 3-30 4* I’d much rather have an unawakened spider than an awakened one. It’s a hypothetical
  • ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    I took a Deadpool x-force what do you think ??
    He has good bleeds
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    X force is really bad does he even have regen?
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    I too got Gamora. My new questing team now is Drax, SL, Gamora, 5* Nebula and 4* Nebula. The synergies are insane! I’ve stacked up to 5 bleeds with Drax!
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    edited March 2018
    X force is really bad does he even have regen?

Nope. Thats the OG Deadpool who regens. X-Force gets a power gain buff :)
    Edit: In other words, he is ****.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Do it. ''Free'' 4/55 and there are many good options in the crystal. Imagine Angie, LC, RH, Yondu, Cap, YJ, WS. etc.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    I pulled a Juggernaut..probably the worst guy in that pool?...Since i wont dupe him for like...U know..
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    should wait for better champs
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Save it i have 18 k:)
    Jugzy is pretty bad but at least he has stagger and MD going for him. YJ has nothing. The AI doesn’t use specials when they have the unduped power sting and just lets them expire. Dpx is the best but he’s far from those 2. He has 2 great bleeds and if u dupe him he makes them bleed the entire fight.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    He has good bleeds

Only if he is duped tho
  • J33PTHINGJ33PTHING Posts: 29
    I opened mine the other day and pulled GG. Pretty happy with it. It's a guaranteed 5* rank 4 with no upgrade resources.